Wednesday 23 February 2011

Followers, comments, and the Star of the Show...

Hi again! It's encouraging to see I have some followers already. Please feel free to join in with comments and questions at any time - the more the merrier!

Here it is! The star of the show. It doesn't look much from the outside, but inside this unassuming cardboard box is an exciting stash of vintage Filofax inserts.

The box measures 18 x 11.5 x 3 cm and I understand is it approximately thirty years old.

In the next post I shall talk about where my Dad bought them from, and how he found out about Filofax.

All for now,

Filofaxaloona

3 comments:

  1. Im looking forward to seeing things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Jelly Boo!

    Thanks for the comment :) I will be posting more very soon :D

    Take care,

    Loona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for replying im looking forward to it :-) xx

    ReplyDelete